I didn't get my registration confirmation email. What can I do?
Check your spam/junk folder and allow at least 5 minutes for the system to process your request. Contact your school or district ID administrators to make sure they have not blocked the email. If you have contacted your school or district
IT team and still do not have a registration confirmation email, contact us
What is the Purpose of Designation?
Designation is the process by which the TEA determines whether a school can fully and appropriately implement the design elements and meet the outcomes-based measures (OBMs).
- Designation is a required annual process for existing schools
- Receive recognition as an approved CCRSM Campus
- Are invited to participate in Regional convenings
- Receive membership in the CCRSM Network
- Have access to resources (E.g., technical assistance, professional development, research-based best practices outlined the Blueprint)
What are the different types of designation for a campus?
- In order to operate as a Texas Education Agency-approved College and Career Readiness School Model (ECHS or P-TECH), all prospective campuses must engage in a planning year prior to receiving designation from TEA and begin serving students in their model.
Provisional CCRSM Campuses
- Provisional CCRSM Campuses are new campuses that demonstrate they can implement all design elements for each benchmark and meet the Provisional OBMs. For public purposes, campuses are identified as an ECHS or a P-TECH.
- CCRSM designees maintain designation by demonstrating they can implement each of the design elements for each benchmark and meet their Designated ECHS or P-TECH OBMs.
Does the CCRSM Planning Year mean designation?
The Planning Year does not automatically guarantee designation the following year. When campuses are successful during their Planning Year, they can apply to be Provisionally Designated.
Each year, campuses will reapply for Provisional Designation through the Designation Renewal Application to maintain this designation status and work with a TEA-provided Technical Assistance Provider.
Is the CCRSM Designation Application the same as the CCRSM Planning Application?
No, the CCRSM Planning Application is for districts and/or campuses to apply for a new ECHS or P-TECH Academy and begin the process of establishing new CCRSM Campus components.
The CCRSM Designation Application is for campuses already awarded with a CCRSM Planning Year and have worked with our TEA-provided Technical Assistance Provider and currently Designated CCRSM Campuses to re-apply for ECHS or P-TECH Designation.
I am a provisional CCRSM Campus. Is the CCRSM Designation Application that same as a Provisional Designation Application?
Yes. There is only one CCRSM Designation Application used for determining designation every year.